Term of service
This user agreement (IO) is a contract between you (the “Advertiser”) and Yeesshh LTD (the “Publisher”) that governs your use of your Yeesshh account and the Yeesshh services. It applies to any Yeesshh account opened around the world.
We may amend this user agreement or legal Agreements at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
Your account allows you to acquire traffic as per conditions entered by you on the self serve platform. As you acquire traffic, your account balance is adjusted. When your balance reaches its minimum level, you cannot acquire traffic unless you top up your account again.
The platform is in self serve mode and is self explanatory. Our support team will answer any questions you have or send you additional support material. You can have a dedicated account manager once your overall spent with Yeesshh overpasses $2.500.
Payment terms and valid stats
The platform operates under a pre-payment system. The amount to be credited on your account (and available to acquire traffic) is the gross amount received by Yeesshh diminished by financial fees as disclosed in the following page: https://www.yeesshh.com/fees/. You can pay via any payment processing system offered by Yeesshh. Once received your payment, an invoice is sent to you with description of services and eventual financial fees.
Stats to use as a reference for invoice are Publisher stats. They are based on PST and are in USD. They can be consulted at any time via the url and access code provided.
The traffic you acquire is at a fixed price and is not refundable. You accept to buy traffic at “CPM” of “CPV” (cost per thousand or Cost per view) regardless of its performance. As such, not getting the results expected via Yeesshh traffic do not entitle you to claim a refund.
If you, the advertiser, are not satisfied with the traffic provided by Yeesshh, Yeesshh will refund you the money remaining on your balance under conditions detailed in our refund policy. Please note minimum balance and processing fees may apply when you ask for a refund. In case you had an account banned at Yeesshh and use the same PayPal account to add funds to a new account, this account will be closed too and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Authorised Advertising Material
1. Prohibited activities
- You may not use the Yeesshh service for activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (k) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
2. No fraud
- No Advertising Material will require an end user to participate in any online activity nor will it incentivize an end user to click or interact with the content using a misleading, fraudulent or inaccurate representation or incentivize automated click or automated interaction with that content.
- Advertiser will not do any of the following: (a) take control of an end user’s computer by deceptively accessing, hijacking or otherwise using the computer’s modem or Internet connection or service and thereby causing damage to the computer or causing the end user, or a third party defrauded by such conduct, to incur charges or other costs that are not authorized by the end user; (b) deliver Advertising Material that an end user cannot close or otherwise disable without turning off the computer or closing all other sessions of the Internet browser for the computer; (c) using rootkits or other software that are typically used to hack into a computer and gain administrative-level access for unauthorized use of a computer
In case of breach of these guidelines, without any previous written consent from publisher, publisher will terminate the account, close access to the platform, and advertiser will be waived of any right of refund.