Payment to Publishers
In short: Publishers are paid as per Yeesshh Stats, net30, with correct bill received from you, and with a minimum threshold of $250
We always pay our publishers before due date. Payment run happen on last thursday of the month.
You have not received a due payment? can you check the following?
- We pay bills, as long as you sent it to us. No money will be paid if we do not receive your bill!
- Bills need to contain the following mandatory information:
- About Yeessh:
Our Company name, address and VAT number
- About You:
Your Company name and address
In case you belong to E.U., your VAT number
- If your bill do not mention what is requested, we return it to you as we cannot pay it. Thank you to resubmit it once corrected, and it will enter in the payment schedule.
- By default, we pay net 30 (example: January traffic paid before end February)
- Please note we make payments only for amounts above $250. In case your bill is bellow that, it will be paid once the accumulated money we owe you overpasses this threshold.
- We take care of our financial fees, so please take care of yours. In case an intermediary bank is needed, costs are shared