These privacy policies are part of the General Conditions for the use of www.yeesshh.com or https://my.yeesshh.com (hereinafter the Website). All personal information provided to Yeesshh LTD or Yeesshh Servicios Online Barcelona S.L. (hereinafter Yeesshh) through the Website or through any other electronic means made available to users will be handled with the utmost confidentiality. We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our partner data and the one of their final customers.
- About Yeesshh: we are a B to B operator and has such may collect information form our business partners (customers or providers) in order to conduct business with them. We do not collect personally identifiable data about the viewer of ads we promote. We do, however, record and use information that is not personally identifiable, including but not limited to the following: the IP address of the viewer device, to do geo-targeting, to identify mobile operator, connection type, and other details;the ‘user agent’ of the browser or application, and other relevant request headers, to help us identify your the device type; the date and time of the ad delivered a unique identifier, such as an HTTP cookie or an device advertising identifier, that enables us not to show the same ad over and over again.
- Rights of affected parties: Yeesshh commits itself to respecting and facilitating interested parties exercising their rights recognized by regulations in matters of data protection and, in particular, the rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose data. Said rights may be exercised by sending a request at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of ID and specifying the right being exercised.
- Security measures: Yeesshh states and guarantees that it maintains security levels for the protection of personal data in conformity with current legislation and that it has implemented all the technical means available to it to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by users.
- Commercial communications: Our partners may manifest the desire not to receive future commercial communication at any time by sending an email to email@example.com, also, by following the instructions at the end of each commercial communication through the unsubscribe link.
- What are cookies? Cookies are small files with text and numbers placed in the hard drive of your electronic device when you visit a website. Cookies allow for the identification of a user from the rest in order to provide a better experience while browsing the Website at the same time as helping to improve it. Cookies may be classified according to their duration in session and permanent cookies and according to their source as first-party or third-party.
- Cookies used: While visiting our Website, said third-party cookies are generated. Buttons for social networks (third parties) have been enabled on our Website with the purpose of allowing you to share contents of interest with your contacts or to follow us on social networks. Said third parties may set their own cookies with the purpose of customizing the application and measuring its functionality. Because of how these cookies function, Yeesshh cannot access them, in the same fashion that third parties cannot access the data of cookies used by us. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the websites of said third parties to understand their operation.
- Cookies description: "Session cookies" are those that are temporarily stored and expire immediately after leaving a website. "Permanent cookies" are those that allow a website to remember you for subsequent visits, improving your experience while browsing through the functions you have installed. "First-party cookies" are those installed by the website you are browsing itself. "Third-party cookies" are those installed by websites different from the one you are visiting. "Google cookies" are used to identified the requesting account, filling the web history folder and providing personalized search results and suggestions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE YEESSHH)
- Ownership and Contact:
This website is managed by Yeesshh LTD, with tax code IE3471808LH, corporate address at 8-9 Marino Mart, Fairview Clontarf, Dublin,3 D03P590, Ireland.
If you wish to contact Yeesshh, you may do so by email, at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conditions of use: 1. The use of www.yeesshh.com (here in after referred to as the Website) or of the Yeesshh services confers the status of user, which implies knowledge of and full and unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as Conditions). For the purposes of these Conditions, the term "Yeesshh" or "Us" refers to the owner of the Website. The Owner reserves the right to modify these Conditions, and we therefore recommend reviewing them each time you visit the Website.2. You must use the Website/services in it in a proper and diligent way, and agree not to use it for the following purposes:- To carry out any activities that are against the law or are immoral or likely to disturb public order, and agree to use the Website in accordance with these Conditions.- For illicit or prohibited purposes or for reasons that harm the rights or interests of third parties, or to infringe regulations regarding intellectual and industrial property, or any other applicable legal regulations.3. We use all the technical means at our disposal to ensure that the Website/services is in ideal conditions for you. However, at times and given the nature of the digital environment, incidents may occur that are beyond our control, and we accept no responsibility for any delays or failures that may occur as regards access, functioning and operability of the Website/services, or for any interruptions, suspensions or misuse of the Website/services.4. All users have permanent, direct and free access to the public information contained on the Website/services; however, Yeesshh reserves the right to restrict access to certain information, promotions and special offers to registered customers only.5. We may provide access by means of hyperlinks to other websites on the internet (hereinafter referred to as third-party websites) that we think might be of interest. We do not own nor are we in any commercial relationship or have any representation agreement with third-party websites, and will not therefore be held responsible for (including but not limited to) any information supplied or gathered by these third parties or for any poor functioning or damages that may occur as a result of using, accessing or browsing said websites.6. We are not responsible and cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other similar elements on the website or the server where it is hosted. However, we have taken all the necessary measures that modern technology allows to ensure and prevent the existence or transmission of viruses and/or any other type of harmful software through the Website.7. The intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents, including but not limited to the texts, comments, illustrations, images, guides, corporate symbols and source code of the Website/services, are held by the Owner, and when applicable by the entities or persons indicated on the Website/services, and are all protected by the Spanish laws and by all applicable EU and international regulations. Unless prior written authorisation is given by the Owner, the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, copying or any other act of communication or dissemination, whether whole or in part, of this Website/service is prohibited.8. The conditions set out in this document are governed by Spanish law. Having expressly waived any other jurisdiction to which they might be entitled, the parties submit to the Courts of the city of Barcelona for the resolution of any disagreements or legal disputes that may arise. When one of the parties holds the status of consumer, the Courts applicable to the home address of said party will have jurisdiction to rule on any such disagreement.
- Payment processing (PayPal, credit card, Wire)
Acceptable Use Policy: You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of Payment processing services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Prohibited Activities: You may not use the Payment processing service for activities that:--violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.--relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.--relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (g) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (h) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (i) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.--involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
Payment terms: Joining Yeesshh, using the platform and opening a user account is free of charge. Use of selected payment channels may involve payment of commissions or other fees to the payment service providers. The commissions or other fees may vary depending on the payment services provider used to execute the payment. A number of such commissions or other fees to be charged are indicated on the payment selection page. You can make the payment for the product by using any of payment methods available at that moment, such as credit card and debit card methods and other payment options like Paypal. We have the right to refuse payments made via specific payment methods due to technical difficulties or any other reason. Available payment methods and applicable terms and conditions (e.g., technical and procedural rules) to each of them shall be determined by Yeesshh, at its sole discretion. Yeesshh shall have the right to change the scope and features of available payment methods and applicable terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. User is solely responsible from abiding the terms and conditions of the payment method chosen. Yeesshh cannot be held responsible for any payment that is, or could not be, made through User Account. The payment transaction is made between your device and that of the relevant payment system provider, through Yeesshh interface. Charging time of your account depends on your payment system used, and funds are made available only when cleared by the payment processing platform. Description of item will be "yeesshh services" with your account id on the platform. You agree that Yeesshh will not be responsible for the services, systems, infrastructure and acts of the payment system provider, the completion of the payment transaction or any matter between you and the payment system provider. Any claims, complaints or disputes arising out of or in connection with any transaction between you and the payment system provider cannot be brought against Yeesshh. We use SSL Secure technology for encryption of your credit card information. Such encryption technology reasonably mitigates the risk of your card information obtained by unauthorized third parties. We also do not store your credit card information where you use credit card or online POS device to make a payment. Products purchased from Yeesshh are not physically delivered. If your use of Yeesshh is subject to any type of use or sales tax, then Yeesshh may also charge you for those taxes, in addition to the fee of the content or service. The European Union VAT (“VAT”) tax amounts collected by Yeesshh reflect VAT due on the value of any content and services.
AUTHORIZED ADVERTISING MATERIAL
These Guidelines are only aimed to provide Advertiser with key principles to which it must adhere and does not derogate from Advertiser's obligations to act at all times pursuant to any other obligations and industry best practices. In case of doubt, Advertiser need to have written approval of publisher before launching the material.
- Compliance with law: Advertising Material must be compliant with applicable laws and rules, including but not limited to any false advertising laws, fair competition, Privacy and data collection, intellectual property, limitations and restrictions that are relevant to the distribution and display of advertisements or commercial offers, or to the promotion, sell or facilitation of products and services (collectively or in separate “Laws”). Advertiser further represents that it employs all necessary monitoring and reviewing procedures to achieve such compliance.. Without limiting the aforesaid, Advertiser represents and warrants that – No Advertising Material that promotes or sell services or products that are limited for sell, No Advertising Material will: (a) infringe upon any third party intellectual property Advertiser will not collect, transmit or use personally identifiable information about end user
- No fraud No Advertising Material will require an end user to participate in any online activity nor will it incentivize an end user to click or interact with the content using a misleading, fraudulent or inaccurate representation or incentivize automated click or automated interaction with that content.Advertiser will not do any of the following:(a) take control of an end user’s computer by deceptively accessing, hijacking or otherwise using the computer’s modem or Internet connection or service and thereby causing damage to the computer or causing the end user, or a third party defrauded by such conduct, to incur charges or other costs that are not authorized by the end user;(b) deliver Advertising Material that an end user cannot close or otherwise disable without turning off the computer or closing all other sessions of the Internet browser for the computer;(c) using rootkits or other software that are typically used to hack into a computer and gain administrative-level access for unauthorized use of a computer;
- Sanctions In case of breach of these guidelines, publisher will charge advertiser a $500 penalty and will terminate the account. Advertiser will be waved of any right of refund. Publisher reserves the right to engage any legal procedure against advertiser too.
DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT
This Data Processing Agreement ( DPA) is between Partner and Yeesshh (as defined under the Terms and Conditions) and forms an integral part of Terms and Conditions available at https://www.yeesshh.com/legal/ and/or to the user agreement https://my.yeesshh.com/advertiser/agreement (if applicable). Partner and Yeesshh are hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Parties”. In the event of any conflict between this DPA and the Terms and Conditions, the terms of this DPA shall prevail. This Agreement only applies to the extent that the EU Data Protection Law applies to the Processing of Personal Data under this Agreement, including if (a) the Processing is carried out in the context of the activities of an establishment of either Party in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and/or (b) the Personal Data relates to Data Subjects who are in the EEA and the Processing relates to the offering to them of goods or services or the monitoring of their behavior in the EEA.
- DEFINITIONS: “Controller” or “Data Controller” means the entity that determines the purposes and means of the Processing of Personal Data.“Processor” or “Data Processor” means the entity which Processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller.“Data Subject” means the individual to whom Personal Data relates, including End Users.“End User” means the end user of an internet connected device, such as a visitor to a web page, a user of a mobile app, or a user of an IoT device, or a visitor on advertisement or campaign webpage.“GDPR” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (also known as “General Data Protection Regulation”).“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable person as defined in Article 4.1 of the GDPR.“Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction (“Process”, “Processes” and “Processed” shall have the same meaning).“Sub-Processor” means any Data Processor engaged by the Processor.“Services” means services provided by the Yeesshh in accordance with the general legal terms mentioned above.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS: Yeesshh shall notify Partner via e-mail if he receives a request from a Data Subject in the subject of access to, correction, amendment, deletion of or objection to the processing of that Data Subject’s Personal Data. Yeesshh shall not respond to any such Data Subject request without Partner’s prior written consent, except in order to confirm that the request relates to the Partner.To the extent that Partner responds to any such Data Subject request, Yeesshh shall provide Partner, to the extent required by law, with commercially reasonable cooperation and assistance in relation to handling of a Data Subject’s request, to the extent legally permitted.Yeesshh reserves the right to charge additional fees in relation to the cooperation with the Partner in regard to this DPA.Yeesshh’s staff: Yeesshh shall ensure that its personnel engaged in the Processing of Personal Data is informed of the confidential nature of the Personal Data, has received appropriate training on their responsibilities and is subject to obligations of confidentiality. Such obligations shall survive the termination of that individual’s engagement with the Yeesshh.Yeesshh shall ensure that access to Personal Data is limited only to those members of personnel who require that access in order to fulfil Yeesshh’s obligations under the Terms and Conditions.
- SECURITY: Pursuant to Article 28, Section 3(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, the Yeesshh shall take the measures required by the Article 32 of the GDPR.Yeesshh shall provide sufficient guarantees of implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures in a manner that the processing will meet the requirements of the GDPR and ensure the protection of the rights of the Data Subject.Yeesshh imposes appropriate contractual obligations upon its personnel that engages in the Processing of Personal Data, including relevant obligations regarding confidentiality, data protection and data security. Yeesshh ensures that its applicable personnel has been properly informed of the confidential nature of the Personal Data, has received appropriate training and has executed written confidentiality agreements. Yeesshh will further ensure that such confidentiality agreements will survive the termination of employment or another form of engagement of its personnel.
- AUDIT RIGHTTo the extent that the applicable law requires Partner to be in a position to monitor the adequate Processing of Personal Data, Partner as the Partner have the right to request an audit from Yeesshh to the extent necessary to review whether Yeesshh and our Sub-Processors are compliant with the following regulations: (i) any provisions of the Law, (ii) the terms of this DPA, and (iii) Partner’s instructions.Yeesshh may provide Partner with a copy of its most recent third-party audits or certifications issued by an independent, third-party auditor, as applicable, or any summaries thereof in order to fulfil Partnerr audit rights. If an audit is required by law and where its requirements cannot be fulfilled by the provision of such certification, Partner may conduct, either by Partnerrself or through a third party independent contractor selected by Partner at Partnerr expense, an on-site audit of the Yeesshh. Such audit may be conducted subject to the following terms: (i) the audit will be pre-scheduled in writing with Yeesshh at least 30 days in advance and will be performed once a year at most; (ii) if applicable, all of Partnerr personnel performing the audit, whether employed or contracted by Partner, will execute a Yeesshh’s standard non-disclosure agreement prior to the initiation of the audit, and a third party auditor will in addition execute a non-competition undertaking; (iii) Partner will undertake all necessary measures to ensure and verify that the auditors do not access, disclose or compromise the confidentiality and security of Personal Data other than Partnerr Personal Data on Yeesshh’s information and network systems; (iv) Partner will take all necessary measures to prevent any damage or interference with Yeesshh or its service providers’ information and network systems; (v) Partner will bear all costs and assume responsibility and liability for the audit and for any failures or damage caused as a result thereof; and (vi) any audit activities on Yeesshh’s third-party service providers’ information systems will be pre-scheduled and agreed on with the applicable providers; (vii) Partner will keep the audit results in strict confidentiality, use them solely for the specific purposes of the audit under this Section 6 and the GDPR will not use the results for any other purpose, or share them with any third party, without the Yeesshh’s prior explicit written confirmation; (viii) If Partner are required to disclose the audit results to a competent authority, Partner will provide the Yeesshh with a prior written notice, explaining the details and necessity of the disclosure, as well as provide all further necessary assistance to prevent such disclosure.
- SECURITY BREACH MANAGEMENT AND NOTIFICATIONIf Yeesshh becomes aware of any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of or access to any Personal Data transmitted, stored, or otherwise Processed on Yeesshh’s equipment or in Yeesshh’s facilities (“Security Breach”), Yeesshh will promptly: (i) notify the Partner of the Security Breach; (ii) investigate the Security Breach and provide Partner with all relevant information about the Security Breach; and (iii) take all commercially reasonable steps to mitigate the effects and minimize any damage resulting from the Security Breach.
- SUBPROCESSING AND TRANSBORDER DATA TRANSFERSPartner authorizes Yeesshh to appoint Sub-Processors in order to provide the Services.Yeesshh may continue to use the Sub-Processors already engaged by the Yeesshh according to this DPA.Yeesshh may integrate the Partner’s services with external service providers’ platforms for the purpose of providing its Services, on Partner’s behalf and for the purposes of serving the Partner’s interests, where such external service providers may be Sub-Processors, which Partner hereby agrees to. A full list of such Sub-Processors is available upon the Partner’s written request directed to the Yeesshh.Notwithstanding the provisions above, Partner hereby authorize Yeesshh to subcontract the Processing to the Sub-Processors based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) to the extent necessary to duly perform the Service(s), under the condition that the Sub-Processors will provide sufficient guarantees in relation to the required level of data protection, e.g. through a Privacy Shield certification according to the EU Commission Decision 2016/1250, or a subcontracting agreement based on the standard contractual clauses launched by virtue of the EU Commission Decision on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries under Directive 95/46/EC or GDPR (the “Model Contract Clauses”), or based on other applicable transborder data transfer mechanisms.
- OTHERSTerm: This Agreement shall become effective as of May 25, 2018. Partner authorizes Yeesshh to retain Personal Data for a period of 3 months from the date of its collection on Partner’s behalf and for the purpose of serving its interests, including for fraud prevention, ad security services, reporting services, complaints or chargebacks handling. This data may be deleted from Yeesshh’s servers after this retention period and/or after the termination of Agreement or earlier, at Partnerr written request.Notices: If Partner wish to make any inquiries about this Agreement, please contact support@Yeesshh.comLiability: Partner shall indemnify and hold Yeesshh, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, and agents harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, administrative fines, suits, judgments, actions, investigations, settlements, penalties, fines, damages and losses, demands, costs, expenses, and fees including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, arising out of or in connection with any claims, demands, investigations, proceedings, or actions brought by data subjects, legal persons (e.g., corporations and organizations), or supervisory authorities under the data protection laws that apply to Yeesshh in respect of processing of Personal Data on behalf of Partner through Services.The liability of each party under this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in the legal terms.Governing law:This Agreement shall be governed by, and is construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Spain, without giving any effect to any choice of law and provisions thereof that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
User agreement for using self serve platform my.yeesshh.com: https://www.yeesshh.com/yeesshh-user-agreement