These privacy policies are part of the General Conditions for the use of www.yeesshh.com or https://my.yeesshh.com (hereinafter the Website), which are regulated in conformity with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations for the Implementation of Organic Law 15/1999 (RLOPD).
All personal information provided to Yeesshh Servicios Online Barcelona S.L. (hereinafter Yeesshh) through the Website or through any other electronic means made available to users will be handled with the utmost confidentiality. We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of your data.
Rights of affected parties
Yeesshh commits itself to respecting and facilitating interested parties exercising their rights recognized by regulations in matters of data protection and, in particular, the rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose data. Said rights may be exercised by sending a request at email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of the DNI and specifying the right being exercised.
Quality of the data
File manager and purpose
In compliance with the provisions of articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, you are informed that the personal information you provide will be included in an automated file which is registered in the General Register of Data Protection, which Yeesshh is responsible for, and the use of which is meant to manage the consultations received and/or the commercial relationship that we maintain with you. Moreover, Yeesshh may use the information to send commercial information about the company, its products, services, offers and special promotions. You expressly consent to the use of your data for the purposes mentioned above, in conformity with the stipulations in the commercial communications section of these privacy policies.
Yeesshh states and guarantees that it maintains security levels for the protection of personal data in conformity with current legislation and that it has implemented all the technical means available to it to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by users.
In conformity with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 1 July on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the user may manifest the desire not to receive future commercial communication at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, also, by following the instructions at the end of each commercial communication through the unsubscribe link.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files with text and numbers placed in the hard drive of your electronic device when you visit a website. Cookies allow for the identification of a user from the rest in order to provide a better experience while browsing the Website at the same time as helping to improve it. Cookies may be classified according to their duration in session and permanent cookies and according to their source as first-party or third-party.
While visiting our Website, said third-party cookies are generated. Buttons for social networks (third parties) have been enabled on our Website with the purpose of allowing you to share contents of interest with your contacts or to follow us on social networks. Said third parties may set their own cookies with the purpose of customizing the application and measuring its functionality. Because of how these cookies function, Yeesshh cannot access them, in the same fashion that third parties cannot access the data of cookies used by us. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the websites of said third parties to understand their operation.
You have the ability to accept or reject cookies. Currently, all browsers allow you to adjust the configuration to activate or deactivate the storage or cookies or reject them from specific sites. Generally, said parameters may be found in the options or preferences menu of the browser of your choice. Here comes some links containing instructions that will help you to better understand said configuration adjustments in the most important browsers. We also inform you that you may find further information in the Help menu of the browser you use and at the following link: http://www.allaboutCookies.org/.
"Session cookies" are those that are temporarily stored and expire immediately after leaving a website. "Permanent cookies" are those that allow a website to remember you for subsequent visits, improving your experience while browsing through the functions you have installed. "First-party cookies" are those installed by the website you are browsing itself. "Third-party cookies" are those installed by websites different from the one you are visiting. "Google cookies" are used to identified the requesting account, filling the web history folder and providing personalized search results and suggestions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE YEESSHH)
This website is managed by Yeesshh Servicios Online Barcelona S.L. (hereinafter referred to as Yeesshh), with tax code ESB66795410, corporate address at Paseo de Gracia 61, 3o 1o 08007 Barcelona If you wish to contact Yeesshh, you may do so by email, at the following address:email@example.com
Conditions of use
1. The use of the portal www.yeesshh.com (here in after referred to as the Website) or of the Yeesshh services confers the status of user, which implies knowledge of and full and unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as Conditions). For the purposes of these Conditions, the term "Yeesshh" or "Us" refers to the owner of the Website. The Owner reserves the right to modify these Conditions, and we therefore recommend reviewing them each time you visit the Website.
2. You must use the Website/services in it in a proper and diligent way, and agree not to use it for the following purposes:
- To carry out any activities that are against the law or are immoral or likely to disturb public order, and agree to use the Website in accordance with these Conditions.
- For illicit or prohibited purposes or for reasons that harm the rights or interests of third parties, or to infringe regulations regarding intellectual and industrial property, or any other applicable legal regulations.
3. We use all the technical means at our disposal to ensure that the Website/services is in ideal conditions for you. However, at times and given the nature of the digital environment, incidents may occur that are beyond our control, and we accept no responsibility for any delays or failures that may occur as regards access, functioning and operability of the Website/services, or for any interruptions, suspensions or misuse of the Website/services.
4. All users have permanent, direct and free access to the public information contained on the Website/services; however, Yeesshh reserves the right to restrict access to certain information,
promotions and special offers to registered customers only.
5. We may provide access by means of hyperlinks to other websites on the internet (hereinafter referred to as third-party websites) that we think might be of interest. We do not own nor are we in any commercial relationship or have any representation agreement with third-party websites, and will not therefore be held responsible for (including but not limited to) any information supplied or gathered by these third parties or for any poor functioning or damages that may occur as a result of using, accessing or browsing said websites.
6. We are not responsible and cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other similar elements on the website or the server where it is hosted. However, we have taken all the necessary measures that modern technology allows to ensure and prevent the existence or transmission of viruses and/or any other type of harmful software through the Website.
7. The intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents, including but not limited to the texts, comments, illustrations, images, guides, corporate symbols and source code of the Website/services, are held by the Owner, and when applicable by the entities or persons indicated on the Website/services, and are all protected by the Spanish laws and by all applicable EU and international regulations. Unless prior written authorisation is given by the Owner, the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, copying or any other act of communication or dissemination, whether whole or in part, of this Website/service is prohibited.
8. The conditions set out in this document are governed by Spanish law. Having expressly waived any other jurisdiction to which they might be entitled, the parties submit to the Courts of the city of Barcelona for the resolution of any disagreements or legal disputes that may arise. When one of the parties holds the status of consumer, the Courts applicable to the home address of said party will have jurisdiction to rule on any such disagreement.
9. PayPal Acceptable Use Policy
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of PayPal's services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
-Prohibited Activities: You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:
--violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
--relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
--relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (g) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (h) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (i) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
--involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
AUTHORISED ADVERTISING MATERIAL
These Guidelines are only aimed to provide Advertiser with key principles to which it must adhere and does not derogate from Advertiser's obligations to act at all times pursuant to any other obligations and industry best practices. In case of doubt, Advertiser need to have written approval of publisher before launching the material.
Compliance with law
Advertising Material must be compliant with applicable laws and rules, including but not limited to any false advertising laws, fair competition, Privacy and data collection, intellectual property,
limitations and restrictions that are relevant to the distribution and display of advertisements or commercial offers, or to the promotion, sell or facilitation of products and services (collectively
or in separate “Laws”). Advertiser further represents that it employs all necessary monitoring and reviewing procedures to achieve such compliance.. Without limiting the aforesaid, Advertiser represents and warrants that –
No Advertising Material that promotes or sell services or products that are limited for sell,
No Advertising Material will: (a) infringe upon any third party intellectual property
Advertiser will not collect, transmit or use personally identifiable information about end user
No Advertising Material will require an end user to participate in any online activity nor will it incentivize an end user to click or interact with the content using a misleading, fraudulent or inaccurate representation or incentivize automated click or automated interaction with that content.
Advertiser will not do any of the following:
(a) take control of an end user’s computer by deceptively accessing, hijacking or otherwise using the computer’s modem or Internet connection or service and thereby causing damage to the computer or causing the end user, or a third party defrauded by such conduct, to incur charges or other costs that are not authorized by the end user;
(b) deliver Advertising Material that an end user cannot close or otherwise disable without turning off the computer or closing all other sessions
of the Internet browser for the computer;
(c) using rootkits or other software that are typically used to hack into a computer and gain administrative-level access for unauthorized use of a computer;
In case of breach of these guidelines, publisher will terminate the account and advertiser. Advertiser will be waved of any right of refund. Publisher reserves the right to engage any legal procedure against advertiser too.
User agreement for using self serve platform my.yeesshh.com: https://my.yeesshh.com/advertiser/agreement