How To Create a Campaign
Create your first campaign with Yeesshh!
Launching a campaign is like having a nice surf session. You always need to prepare it well before. This complete guide will help you to set up your first pop campaign with Yeesshh and enjoy the ride til performance.
Once logged into My.Yeesshh ( http://my.yeesshh.com/advertiser/login ), select the Campaigns tab in the top menu and click “Create CPV Campaign”, to create a new pop campaign.
Note : Yeesshh offers today only pop formats, meaning we are selling click campaigns opening a pop offering an impression on your landing page. A CPV in the system is a per impression price for your landing page.
Setup campaign and budget
Fill out the information that applies to your campaign. The required fields will be marked with an (*). *Anything you enter can be modified later* .
"Campaign and budget" tab
1. Name*: Better with geo and type of traffic (example: US_MainTraffic_CampaignName)
2. When do you want to start a campaign?*: By default, it’s set on immediately, your campaign will start automatically once all set and activated, and run until told otherwise You can define also a specific time frame for your campaign.
3. Total Budget : Optional, only if you want to set a maximum budget for your campaign.
4. Daily Budget : Optional. It is better to set a daily budget smoothing the amount of money you spend daily controlling the campaign spend.
5. Default CPC : Better to set a price by 1.5$ ( 0.0015$ CPC ). It will allow you to test the best traffic sources helping to optimize your bid on it (See Report and Optimization Guide). Default CPC is the default starting price of your bid per pop format on our network of publishers.
6. How would you like to spend your daily budget * : If you want to buy a maximum amount of traffic in least amount of time , select “ASAP”. Select “Evenly” if you want your daily budget to be spend uniformly along the day.
7. Daily Clicks : If you want to set up a limit of clicks on your campaign / impressions on your site or landing then create a limit.
8. Clicks per IP : how many times you want a user with the same IP to see your pop ad.
Targeting your campaign
Country, calendar, OS, Browser and Carrier targeting:
"Ad Group" tab
Keyword, Domain, IP and traffic source targeting:
"Keyword" and "TQ & Analysis" tabs
Please refer to Campaign Optimization tutorial, targeting by domain and How to Blackist for additional info
Set up your Ad
Last, set up the Ad that will be displayed in the pop: "New Pop Ad".
You just need your landing URL.
- Title (mandatory) : Give whatever title you want to your Ad.
- Description : Add a description.
- Destination URL : Add here the destination URL of your campaign. Note : Destination url should start with http/https
- Display URL (mandatory) : Mycampaign.com
A member of our team will review your campaign and approve it if everything is fine. Once the campaign is approved, the campaign will go live.
Congratulations! You are all set!
You will now be able to see your campaign in the campaigns list, to see it just click on “Campaigns” in the Campaigns Menu.