how to advertise in 2020: At the beginning of the pandemic, we enthusiastically shared where to invest in keeping your business up. Now, it is time to adapt fast.
If you have live campaigns, consider Covid-19 is over: drop your panic approach to continue the business.
For others that hibernate during the shutdown, it’s now time to make plans for summer, especially attending industry events.
Recently we’ve talked about how advertising changed in the world of COVID-19. We are going to teach you how to adjust your marketing strategy, what marketing events you’ll not be able to attend this year, and how to network online.
Now, when we are slowly heading towards recovery, how to adapt our business? Will affiliate marketing get back to normal or has human behavior changed forever? Let’s check the quick trends and predictions to find about it:
Least Profitable Offers after COVID – how to advertise in 2020
No doubt, there are industries that suffer more than others. And even when the times get better, there is a big question if they will be so profitable as in the pre-COVID times.
- Betting. Even though countries are slowly opening, there is still a strong recommendation to stay home any time possible. So, unfortunately, massive sporting events are out of the question in the nearest future.
- Offline dating. The principle of social distancing speaks for itself and it has not gone away now.
- Travel. Even now airlines sell tickets for tourists of the countries already opened. But still, the pandemic is not over, so your ads are unlikely to become super popular.
- Real Estate. It is simple: the fear of losing jobs hasn’t gone completely yet. Anyway, this niche has all chances to retake its positions.
- Luxury e-commerce. Obviously, people tend to save more than spend and cut some guilty pleasures at least for now.
- Call center-based activities: (crypto, lead gen for call out, tech support). Call centers are closed, and not likely to open soon.
Top Offers After the Pandemic
Such things as travel, eating out, entertainment, and favorite products will change. Moreover, they will lead to the emergence of new products and services. So, make sure you take a proactive approach to tweak your advertising strategy.
- VR and VPN for virtual public events, meetings, gaming, and streaming.
- Foods and healthcare (medicine and supplements). The most obvious category will remain in demand.
- Entertainment. Online movies, games, e-books, live streams & podcasts are the things we love more and more.
- Robot delivery and telehealth services are likely to gain more attention in the post-COVID-19 world.
- Call centers. They experienced a downturn due to switch to remote work. These difficulties aren’t forever.
- Insurance and financial services. how to advertise in 2020 The pandemic forced people to take a more responsible approach towards their health, properties, and money.
All in all, the competition on the market has gone down, and you have all means to get more profits by running cheaper advertising. Once you have a hot offer, how to do it properly?
how to advertise in 2020 – How to Adapt Advertising to Post-COVID: Quick Tips by yeesshh
- Update your creatives accordingly. Ban “virus” and pandemic related messages. If they are related to coronavirus, start showing more value of the product or brand you advertise.
- Pay attention to your titles and messages. Focus on positive, caring, and catchy ads. On the contrary, coronavirus-oriented messages do not add anything to your CTR.
- Device choice. Consumers spend more time than ever on their mobile devices. Target WiFi too. Thus, do not forget to set up Device targeting in your ad campaign. And as we see, push notification ads are even a better catch for high user engagement.
- Targeting and personalization. Adjust your ads depending on the country, city, browser language, and other targeting settings to fit the user’s background.